The Leprosy Mission Canada
Sector in which the organization works:
Short description of the organization and its work to control and eliminate NTDs
We are a Christian development organization, focused on achieving lasting change amongst those affected by leprosy and other neglected tropical diseases, and within the marginalized communities in which many live. We do so through the application of a programmatic approach based on a Theory of Change Framework. Through this framework we believe that to eliminate and eradicate leprosy, our programs must contribute to the following four domains:
- Service Delivery
- Strengthened Health Care Systems
We contribute to these domains through:
- A participatory approach to project design and management,
- Cross sectoral partnerships,
- Learning and knowledge management,
- Transparency and accountability.
We do this because we believe that all projects should be relevant, efficient, effective and sustainable.