Sector in which the organization works:
Short description of the organization and its work to control and eliminate NTDs
The RISEAL Europe is an association operating in West Africa (Burkina Faso, Niger and in Madagascar).
Our priorities are to:
- Promote the control of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs).
- Promote community organizations and the epidemiological monitoring.
- Provide NTD researchers with regional coherence.
- Promote the techniques of investigation and control in the field.
- Establish a network of reception facilities and of training focusing on relationships "south-south".
- Strengthen the scientific collaborations "south-south" and "south-north".
- Give opportunities for exploring results of research.