We use the information you give us to:
- email you with news and information about Uniting to Combat NTDs and our work, but only if you have agreed to this.
- make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- respond to a message you have sent us via our contact forms on this website.
We also work by the following values in terms of data:
- We promise not to sell your data.
- We promise not to share your data with others for their own use.
- We promise we will only email or phone you if you have given us your permission. We don’t make cold calls via telephone to members of the public.
- We promise to follow your instructions on how we can contact you.
- We promise to listen to you.
- We won’t collect or record any of your personal information unless you choose to give it to us.
- We’ll store your information on our secure systems to make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive. This is important for our financial auditing, and also enables us to provide a history to you, should you want it.
- We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt any information you send when you send us any information through our website. This software encrypts all your personal data so these details cannot be accessed as they are transferred to us over the internet. Once we receive your information, it will be stored on secure systems.
If you have any questions on the information below, contact our supporter care team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
By using this website you accept the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- We reserve the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- We have taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate, email email@example.com
- We accept no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, but this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. We will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained within them. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites we have linked to.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purposes, including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without our written consent.
Strictly necessary cookies
These are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These enable us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
These may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store any personally identifiable information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
You can turn off cookies at any time. If you do, you may notice that the site doesn’t work as well and you may not be able to use every service.
If you’d like to check that the data we hold about you is accurate, or want to change your communications choices at any time, contact our supporter care team on firstname.lastname@example.org.