Terms and conditions
By using this website you accept the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- We reserve the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- We have taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate, email email@example.com
- We accept no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, but this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. We will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained within them. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites we have linked to.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purposes, including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without our written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of Uniting to Combat NTDs or other copyright owners. They may not be reproduced or used without our or the copyright owner’s written consent.
We use the information you give us to:
- email you with news and information about Uniting to Combat NTDs and our work, but only if you have agreed to this.
- make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- respond to a message you have sent us via our contact forms on this website.
We won’t collect or record any of your personal information unless you choose to give it to us.
How we protect your information
We protect the privacy of everyone using our website and comply with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act, 1998. The Act includes strict rules on the storage and disclosure of the information you give us and is designed to prevent unauthorised access or loss of your information.
We use Google Analytics to understand how you use our website. Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not use Google Analytics to personally identify you.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Cookie message bar
You will see a cookie message bar when you first visit our website. We’ll store a cookie so that your computer knows you’ve seen it and knows not to show it again.
External web services
We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our pages. For example, we use YouTube to display video. We cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
MailChimp automatically place single pixel gifs, also known as web beacons, in every email sent by to our subscribers. These tiny graphic files contain unique identifiers that enable us to recognise when our subscribers have opened an email or clicked certain links. These technologies record each subscribers email address, IP address, date, and time associated with each open and click for a campaign. We use this data learn how an email campaign performed and what actions subscribers took.