Our coalition is a diverse and open global health partnership focused on diseases of inequity.
These government partners are some of the world’s leading organizations fighting against NTDs.
- African Union-Pan African Tsetse and Trypansomiasis Eradication Campaign (AU-PATTEC)
- Burundi NTDs and Blindness Integrated Control Program
- Crown Prince Court
- Global Health Innovative Technology Fund
- Cambodian National Center for Malaria, Parasitology and Entomology (CNM)
- National Institute of Parasitic Diseases, China CDC
- UK’s Department for International Development (UK aid)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)