About the event
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Date: 28 January – 2 February 2020
The Prince Mahidol Award Conference (PMAC) is an annual international conference focusing on policy-related health issues.
- Progress on UHC goals and challenges for the next decade in the context of global megatrends and other SDGs.
- Developing PHC-based health systems to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of people over the life course, including consolidated actions to develop diverse and sustainable health workforce.
- Transforming service delivery models and implementing quality improvement strategies to achieve people centered and integrate care.
- What does it take to implement and scale up the core principles and strategies of health financing for UHC.
- Harnessing socially responsible and equity enhancing innovations in medical technologies, digital health, service delivery and health financing that help to accelerate progress towards UHC goals.
- Strengthening leadership and accountability to accelerate progress towards UHC and SDGs and the role of local authorities and civil society in moving from commitment to action.