Royal Society Publishing has published a special issue of interest from Philosophical Transactions B: Challenges and opportunities in the fight against neglected tropical diseases: a decade from the London Declaration on NTDs compiled and edited by Kathryn Forbes, Maria-Gloria Basáñez, T Déirdre Hollingsworth and Roy M Anderson.
The articles can be accessed directly below:
Challenges and opportunities in the fight against neglected tropical diseases: a decade from the London Declaration on NTDs
- Introduction Challenges and opportunities in the fight against neglected tropical diseases: a decade from the London Declaration on NTDs
Kathryn Forbes, Maria-Gloria Basáñez, T Déirdre Hollingsworth and Roy M Anderson
- A positive consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic: how the counterfactual experience of school closures is accelerating a multisectoral response to the treatment of neglected tropical diseases
Donald AP Bundy et al.
- Can mass drug administration of moxidectin accelerate onchocerciasis elimination in Africa?
Klodeta Kura et al.
- Modernizing the design and analysis of prevalence surveys for neglected tropical diseases
Peter J Diggle et al.
- Reproducibility matters: intra- and intersample variation of the point-of-care circulating cathodic antigen test in two Schistosoma mansoni endemic areas in Uganda
Elías Kabbas-Piñango et al.
- Evaluation of Kato-Katz and multiplex quantitative polymerase chain reaction performance for clinical helminth infections in Thailand using a latent class analysis
Chawarat Rotejanaprasert et al.
- A modelling analysis of a new multistage pathway for classifying achievement of public health milestones for leprosy
Emma L Davis et al.
- Knowledge, attitudes, practices and acceptability of a school preventive chemotherapy programme for schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminths control in Angola
Adam W Bartlett et al.
- Lymphatic filariases and soil-transmitted helminthiases in Sri Lanka: the challenge of eliminating residual pockets of transmission
Nilmini TGA Chandrasena, IE Gunaratna, Dileepa Ediriweera and NR de Silva
- How important is the spatial movement of people in attempts to eliminate the transmission of human helminth infections by mass drug administration?
Benjamin S Collyer, James E Truscott, Charles S Mwandawiro, Sammy M Njenga and Roy M Anderson
- Modelling morbidity for neglected tropical diseases: the long and winding road from cumulative exposure to long-term pathology
Anna Borlase, Joaquin M Prada and Thomas Crellen
- From serological surveys to disease burden: a modelling pipeline for Chagas disease
Julia Ledien et al.
- Reaching the World Health Organization elimination targets for schistosomiasis: the importance of a One Health perspective
Adriana V Díaz, Martin Walker and Joanne P Webster
- Global prioritization of endemic zoonotic diseases for conducting surveillance in domestic animals to protect public health
Yu Qiu et al.